Home School Student Programs offered
Advantage Learning Center offers comprehensive homeschool programs, both online and in small group classes, designed to meet the diverse academic needs for homeschooled students of all ages. We love working with students and challenging them to “think outside the box”. By encouraging their strengths, weaknesses are diminished and confidence is built.
HOME SCHOOL ASSISTANCE AND TUTORIAL PROGRAM
- full or part-time homeschool tutorial 4 days a week
- small group instruction with customized curriculum for all learning styles K-12
- qualified, enthusiastic, creative teachers
- High School credits in major subjects and electives
A FABULOUS ADDITION TO OUR PROGRAM…
VIRTUAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
We have improved the quality and effectiveness of the classroom by using technology to support a collaborative learning experience through the customization of educational offerings and producing learner-centered education.
We do this by creating an active learning experience, using:
- a web-based platform that allows parents to follow lesson plans
- multimedia and multi-sensory presentations of material to learners
- student presentations to teachers and fellow students to enable “learn by teaching”
- enhanced class discussion made possible by electronic availability of study materials
- regular classroom, teacher, student interaction
- rapid instructor response time
- access 24/7 to notes and videos for refreshers to do homework and prepare for tests
Also, the use of technology integrates using skills and programs that are required for college preparation.
- all subjects, all ages K-college
- ACT prep in a one-on-one setting
- help with common core in the classroom
- test prep for GED, ASVAB, SAT, and others
Forensic Academy conducted by Mr. Mark Wojnarek, CCSA
This Academy will provide students hands-on lab work into crime scene investigation plus background studies in criminal justice, geometric physics, biology, and chemistry. These areas will carry over to the classroom curriculum and encourage students to connect their studies and their interests. Certification and credits will be issued as student requirements are met. Students may be equipped to turn their knowledge into a career after high school. Currently accepting High School and College students, as well as adults. Check with us for availability.